Jun 26, 2012

An introduction...

    I remember a time when I would roll out of bed, run a brush through my hair, pop some brick red lipstick on, adjust my glasses and be off for the day. Now there are depuffers, detoxifiers, lighteners, brighteners, tighteners, clarifiers, straighteners, primers, fillers, smoothers, and a multitude of other things that end in "er" that make me feel just so "Yippee skippee" about myself.
    Up until last October, I had no idea what a lot of this stuff was. My little uncomplicated beauty routine was tossed aside when I got a part time job at Sephora. It was an unexpected turn of events. I never thought I'd actually get the position. Apparently, what I lacked in knowledge of the world of beauty, I more than made up for in charm, charisma, and who could resist this smile :D ? Anyway, I've come across hundreds of products since then, and I have had some pretty comical experiences, as well. I would like to share these experiences with others. I'm not eloquent, at times I'm downright blue, my grammar will be crappy, and I guarantee that there will definitely be misplaced punctuations littering this fine blog. So, without further ado...settle down, strap in, here we go...

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love it! This is SO you! I can't wait to start seeing the reviews.

    ReplyDelete